Our new benchmarking service
The unique service benchmarks central banks around the world on critical issues that matter to them. It analyses the results, reports on the key findings and allows you to delve even deeper with interactive charting tools.
Central Banking's Benchmarking Service includes:
- Benchmarking commentary and reports - available to Associate, Core and Governing members
- Benchmarking interactive - available to Core and Governing members
- Benchmarking advisory - exclusive to Governing members
Benchmarking reports and commentary
A full and comprehensive report will be published on each of the 12 benchmarks. Central Banking's Subject Matter Experts analyse survey responses from central banks and report on the key findings.
Alongside the report more than 15 bespoke commentary articles will be published on each benchmark. The articles explore specific data points, identify trends and patterns that matter to the community.
The interactive data tool provides you with the following capabilities:
- Conduct your own analysis
- Benchmark against peers
- Filter charts to relevant samples
- Export findings for internal use
Benchmarking access and advisory
Governing members will have the opportunity to engage with one of Central Banking's subject matter experts through online presentations and live Q&A's.
Benchmarking access and advisory allows you to dive deeper into findings across the 12 critical topic areas and to participate in shaping future surveys.