Our new benchmarking service
The Benchmarking Service
Our unique service benchmarks central banks globally; analysing results, reporting on key findings and providing interactive charting tools for quick analysis.
Key trends across critical areas of central banking will be examined:
- Financial Stability
- Monetary Policy
- Risk Management
Each benchmark has a dedicated area containing the full report, commentary articles, interactive charts, data tables and governing member presentations.
The reports and bespoke commentary articles allows members to:
- Make accurate business decisions based on the Central Banking’s Subject Matter Specialist's survey responses
- Identify the trends and patterns that most affect their community
- Compare their own performance with their peers
Access is available to Associate, Core and Governing members.
The engage level of Benchmarking allows members:
- To interact with Central Banking Institutes subject matter specialists
- Further understanding with pre-recorded governing member presentations, produced in an engaging Q&A format
- Participation and influence in shaping future surveys through interactive sessions
Access exclusively available to Governing members.