Our new benchmarking service
The Benchmarking Service
Our unique service benchmarks central banks globally; analysing results, reporting on key findings and providing interactive charting tools for quick analysis.
Key trends across 12 critical areas of central banking will be examined:
- Corporate Services
- Financial Stability
- Monetary Policy
- Risk Management
- Fintech & IT
Each benchmark has a dedicated area containing the full report, bite-sized commentary and interactive charting tool.
The reports and bespoke commentary articles allows members to:
- Make accurate business decisions based on the Central Banking’s Subject Matter Specialist's survey responses
- Identify the trends and patterns that most affect their community
- Compare their own performance with their peers
Access is available to Associate, Core and Governing members.
The engage level of Benchmarking allows members:
- To interact with Central Banking’s Subject Matter Specialists through presentations and interactive sessions
- In-depth access into the findings of our 12 critical topics
- Participation in shaping future surveys
Access exclusively available to Governing members.