Courses structured to meet your needs
Central Banking Training courses are made up of four core elements: orientation, self-paced learning, live content and post training.
Participants benefit from a diverse group of presenters drawn from the official sector, markets, the media and academia through:
- Interactive discussions
- Detailed best practice
- Understanding regulations
- Analysing case studies and more
20 courses available throughout 2021
The collection of Central Banking Training courses across the Cambridge and Windsor series offer:
- Unique training product, combining interactive and self paced learning
- Expert led live peer discussions
- Chair selected reading for attendees
- CPD accreditation for training and career development
- Breakout rooms for workshops with live chat for speakers and participants
Discover more about the individual courses here.
Central Banking Training 2021
The topics for the 2021 training series feature:
Big data * board operations * CBDC * communications * currency * financial inclusion * financial regulation * financial reporting * financial stability * fintech * FMI oversight * governance * human resources * legal risks * mobile payments * monetary operations * risk management * strategic planning * supervision * suptech *
View our training calendar in full here.