Built for central banks, our training delivers:
- Practical strategies and impartial views
- Global networking opportunities
- Solutions based on and tailored to central bankers needs
- An array of speakers from around the world providing a range of diverse views
- One dedicated chair per course contributing their expert perspectives
- A collaborative and transparent course environment
Central Banking Training courses have been trusted and used as an essential resource for over 20 years.
Courses structured to meet your needs
Central Banking Training courses are made up of four core elements: orientation, self-paced learning, live content and post training.
Participants benefit from a diverse group of presenters drawn from the official sector, markets, the media and academia through:
- Interactive discussions
- Detailed best practice
- Understanding regulations
- Analysing case studies and more
20 courses available throughout 2021
The collection of Central Banking Training courses across the Cambridge and Windsor series offer:
- Unique training product, combining interactive and self paced learning
- Expert led live peer discussions
- Chair selected reading for attendees
- CPD accreditation for training and career development
- Breakout rooms for workshops with live chat for speakers and participants
Discover more about the individual courses here.
Central Banking Training 2021
The topics for the 2021 training series feature:
Big data * board operations * CBDC * communications * currency * financial inclusion * financial regulation * financial reporting * financial stability * fintech * FMI oversight * governance * human resources * legal risks * mobile payments * monetary operations * risk management * strategic planning * supervision * suptech *
View our training calendar in full here.